Home » EHSS Policy
Environmental, Health, Safety And Security (EHSS) Policy
- The Management of SEYANA is totally committed to the Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Policy, to proactively demonstrate leadership in Compliance and Maintaining Zero Incident Workplace.
- We at SEYANA envision inculcating to everyone Environmental, Health, Safety and Security (EHSS), Operational Excellence and Sustainable Quality Excellence culture that mitigate Occupational Injuries, Illness, and environmental impacts, by continual improvements and implementation of developed procedures and control measures that conforms with Industry and International Standards, proven Best Practices that are Client Approved and compete with World Class Norms.
Successes of these Commitment relies on a thorough understanding and complete adherence to the following:
- SEYANA Commits Full Compliance and Transparency with Rules and Regulations set forth by the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu (RCJY) for Environmental Protection.
- SEYANA Commits Full Compliance and Transparency with ISO 45001:2018 Occupational, Health and Safety Management System (OHS) for Worker Health and Safety Welfare.
- SEYANA Commits Full Compliance and Transparency with Rules and Regulations set forth by the High Commission for Industrial Security (HCIS) for Industrial Security and Ministry of Interior Affairs.
- SEYANA Commits to take reasonable measures to protect the Health, Safety and Security of our Employees working at our Facilities Off-Site and On Site, extended to our Camps and impose permissible measures of supports to others that may be directly or In-Directly affected by the performance of our Activities.
- SEYANA Commits to implement risk assessment to mitigate any situations that could lead to injury and damage of property due to the performance of our Activities.
- SEYANA Commits to implement Environmental Impact Risk Assessment prior to the start of our engagement towards our clients Projects and other relevant activities therefore implementing responsible results measures based on recommended actions and contribute to Social Accountability.
- SEYANA Commits to implement 5S, 3R, conservation, cost effectiveness, and other best practices methodologies to any of its Business and Operational Engagement either it be in the Company premises and Facility and extended to the Client Sites.
- SEYANA Commits impose measures that protect
- SEYANA deployed assets and equipment’s that extend towards ensuring Client Infrastructure are not affected or damage on the Performance of our Activities.
- SEYANA Commits to provide Safe Working Environment and Work Practices, deploy competent and trained employees towards our clients that fully adhere to Company Rules, Operational Control Elements and Regulations that will reflect to Incident Free Workplace.
- SEYANA Commits to provide minimum training requirements and needs that meets customer requirements and complies with QMS, Operational Excellence and continual improvements scheme by planning our strategic approaches for QMS and Operational Excellence needs that later reflects Safety and Quality Excellence that attributes to the Company Business Growth, Sustainability and Profitability.
- SEYANA Commits to these EHSS Policy and that all our Employees comprehend it fully; this Policy will be displayed to all the Company Offices On-Site and Off Site.
- SEYANA will not only comply with the statutory requirements but will proactively implement preventive measures that leads to injury, ill health, damage, loss arising from its Daily Operational Activities.
- SEYANA will empower and encourage employees to participate in EHSS and Quality Management System (QMS) discussion matters to promote teamwork, partnership, and vibrant working atmosphere so that the aim of this policy is Fully Implemented. This Policy Declaration shall be kept up to date to reflect the current business structure and to ensure the effectiveness this policy will be annually reviewed and thereafter any changes will be communicated to all levels of the Company.